Monday, September 13, 2010

boredintheusa 001


So the tape has finally been released. There are 20 on yellow(tape and layout) that I dubbed at my house for a mini tour of Florida, Post Teens and Partial People just did this last weekend and 100 on Green(tape and layout). I'd like to thank Rick Smith, Jason, Mo, My girlfriend, all of the bands(for their patience) and everyone else that has helped with this thing. If you are interested in buying one, They will be $4 in person or with postage. Email me with your order. Thanks.

boredintheusa@gmail.com

Track Listing:
St. Dad
-
eating old people
- permission
Partial People
- open mouthed kissing
- unmade bed
- get gone
Post Teens
- sewn pleather

- pills
- we don't like you
The Ex-Boogeymen
- don't
- good good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment